Warning: For the safety of the operator, do not operate beyond the conditions on the pump nameplate to avoid endangering the safety of the equipment and operators. To ensure the smooth operation and maintenance of the pump and other actions, please refer to the manual.
1. Before starting the pump, the rotor should be turned to check if it is flexible.
2. Check if the motor rotation is consistent with the pump rotation.
3. Close the pump outlet gate valve and pressure gauge plug, and use the conveyed liquid or vacuum system to remove air from the suction pipe and pump body (it is strictly prohibited to start and operate without load).
4. Check the tightness of the bolts connecting the pump and motor, as well as the safety condition around the pump, to ensure that the pump is in a ready to start state.
Warning: Only after installing the coupling guard can the equipment be operated. Ignoring this point may cause personal injury or death.
5. Start the pump, wait for the pump to run normally, open the pressure gauge plug, slowly open the outlet gate valve, and control the pump's given head according to the reading on the outlet pressure gauge.
1. This type of pump relies on an internal balance mechanism to balance axial force. The balance device has balanced liquid flowing out, which is connected to the suction section by the balance water pipe.
2. The rolling bearings of this type of pump are equipped with cooling devices, and the cooling water pipe must be connected before the water pump runs. The temperature rise of bearings reflects the assembly quality of the pump. The temperature rise of bearings should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35 ℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 75 ℃.
Warning: Operating equipment that is not properly lubricated may cause bearing heating, breakage, pump blockage, and equipment damage, and result in personal injury to operators.
3. The rotor of this type of pump has certain axial movement during operation, and the clearance value between the end faces of the motor and water pump couplings should be ensured.
4. During operation, the pump should regularly check the wear of the impeller, sealing ring, guide vane sleeve, balance plate, and shaft sleeve. If the wear is too large, it should be replaced in a timely manner.